Making a Deputation
Any member of the public may, either on his or her own behalf or as a representative of an organization or group, may appear at any public meeting of the Board and make a deputation.
The guidelines for making a deputation can be found in the procedural by-law and are summarized below:
- written notice to the executive director no later than seven working days prior to the next regularly scheduled Board meeting is required
- this notice should be signed and contain an outline of your presentation
- you should provide a written version of your deputationto the executive director
- presentation shall be limited to ten minutes
- a presentation on behalf of any organization or group may be made by more than a single representation however the entire submission on behalf of the group or organization shall be limited to ten minutes